Friday, June 18, 2010

Fu**** BET!!

HEY!
ZING HERE!:)
I Am so freaging biter.
you know why??
yeah you guessed it..
I...I....I....
I lost the Fu****** Bet!
I bet on the red roster! but it loosed..
I lost 10k..
Shit! that's my entire life savings..
better stop going to school and get a job.
........................
........................
NAHHH!! i kid you! i didn't really lost
a bet.. well.. technically i did lost a bet..
but i didn't lost any 10k. hahah!
in my dreams..
if you know me.. i ain't the kind of guy
who likes to bet.. i don't even bet money that big..
maybe if i have to bet.. the lowest price maybe isssss..
20pesos.. hahahah!XD

but now i really feel so biter..
know why?
i made a bet!
a bet that i lost..
Celtics vs Lakers..
Dang normally i don't bet if
i don't have any insurance of a win!
but i still bet..
cause i made a plan..
either win or lose i won't lose a single cent.

this is the plan..
so i made a bet to this guy..
50pesos is the price if any of us lost..
i really don't want to bet that kinda money..
it's a pretty big bet for me..
but something hit my head.. this guy owes me money
about a month a go... at the fair..
i lend him about 50pesos..
so i thought even if i lost the bet..
the pay would be just the money he owes me..
and if he loses he will pay me..plus the money he owes me!
yeah that's a great idea..

so yeah i agreed..
yeah i lost the bet.. so i told him the pay is just the money
he owes me..
but something went wrong..
he said i he didn't owe me money??
why is that?? because in that time i did lend him money..
but everyone in our group lend him money.. 5 pesos each..
so that means i didn't just lost the bet.. l actually spend 50pesos to this guy!
and paid for nothing!..
SHIT! I SAID TO MYSELF!!

really deep inside!
I FELT LIKE A TOTAL JACKASS!
A STUPID F***!
i spent all that money for nothing! nothing!
gaaahhH!!
i know this is very immature and very unprofessional
but Shit! it really burns!
and after then he commented on my facebook..
"Salamat sa 50 ayos ba?"
literally i really want to type.. FUCK YOU!
but that would be inappropriate.
so just letting it all out in this blog..
for now i really hate that bet and that guy!
really.. i'm just releasing all my bad vibes right now so maybe
the next day or next week i'm just gonna forget all these..

this is a lesson for me..
I AIN'T EVER BETTING AGAIN!!
FUCK THE LAKERS
AND FUCK THAT GUY!!

Note: sorry for the bad things I've said..
like i said just releasing all my bad vibes..
i felt that this is just the only way to let go of this
bitterness

I'm Out!
Blog ya Later!
Zing!

No comments:

Post a Comment