ZING!
Hey! Zing here!
Yeah..
You know i was supposed to create a continuation
of my previous blog.. "THE FIRST DAY IS D-DAY"
but i can't help but post this blog about the celts and Lakers Matchup.
I'm so sorry but i'm not a lakers hater...
this is not a hate message..
I'm just expressing my feelings out on this..
that's what blogs are for right??
man! there so many freagin posers!!
i know i shouldn't be selfish and all.
but they are quite annoying!
I'm a die hard NBA fan..
I know the lakers. and i know they're good
and there are some points where i like there game..
I don't hate them nor envy them..
But the posers!.. man they are so annoying!
i mean wherever i go.. LAKERS! always LAKERS!
i asked this girl from school. she's been yelling GO LAKERS!
I asked, "Fan ka ba ng lakers? kilala mo si artest??"
she said.." ha sino yun?? wala akong kilala dun, basta lakers ako
kasi mas sikat"
dang! i mean how the heck? she just likes the lakers because it's
like the "THING" these days.. but they really don't know anything in the NBA
but just LAKERS, MICHEAL JORDAN, and CHICAGO BULLS.
that's it..
then after the finals is over.. and the championship is won.
they're just gonna forget everything about the nba and wait for the next
NBA finals.. and they're gonna be screaming LAKERS! again..
I don't know why but it's really annoying..
nobody knows the Celtics.. the team facing the lakers
on the finals.. cause they're not well known..
man. now i know how it feels..
when you idolized someone or something..
then it becomes famous.. then other people starts to idolized
it then when that something or someone is Yesterday..
they're gonna 4rget all about it and move on to another..
all i can say is..
POSERS! STOP IT. YOUR REALLY ANNOYING!
that's it..
If the Lakers win.. I'm just gonna congratulate
the TRUE lakers fan.. But
If the Celtics Win.. I'm gonna scream to the world..
IN YOUR FU****G FACES!!
hahahah!XD
I'm just kidding!
Blog ya later!XD
Note: this is all just a joke.. just for fun..
what i really meant is don't be a poser..
believe it or not it gets annoying..
PEACE!XD
No comments:
Post a Comment