Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bazinga!


awww geez! i gotta stop this!
this.. this.. addiction to computer!
I'm wasting a lot of money!
but i can't help it! I'm just so dang bored!
so fu***ng bored!..
i'm starting to miss school..
well maybe not quite..
when i say that phrase..
that "i miss school phrase"
i regret that. but really i miss school..
other than having crazy classmates, not so high grades,
NO MERCY teachers, and all those dang jejemons whom i can't
freaking understand, at least there something to do!..
other than stay at home and watch reruns of the fairly odd parent.
WTF!, or stare at the window..
nooo! I'd rather be at school..
yeah good boy!XD no i'm just kidding. im gonna regret ever saying that.
wait i just said that. the "i'm gonna regret ever saying that".
Dang now I'm Redundant..
I miss the school, i miss that fresh university air,
i miss that tree that we used to hang out, i miss everything!
but yes i will repeat that phrase, im gonna regret saying that.
after the first two weeks of class im gonna say "dang i miss summer"
hahahah! i guess everyone is like that. well not really everyone.
Dang it!
and now so early im gonna miss summer. classes gonna start next week.
its so strange! how i said i miss to go to school, now i miss
summer, even though my entire summer i didn't do anything.
well im just a very strange person!..
well to let you know.
what i said through this blog is randomly pointless..
hahaha!
Blog you later!
ZING!XD

No comments:

Post a Comment