Friday, July 2, 2010

Ok.. I Kinda MIss Her..

Ok...
zing zing zing..
I Kinda Miss her..

Yeah after 2 days of trying to ignore her..
i feel shit..
you see.. when she got upset..
you know because i told her about her "past"
then she got upset, then "nagpatama pa sa gm"
(i need to open this)..
IT RUINED MY NIGHT...
yeah!..
but really i don't hate her..
i could never feel anything like that to her..
just upset..:(


hey i told her i'm sorry..
i didn't mean too..

i tried ignoring her..
but as much as i tried...
it's really hard..

I MISS MY BESTFRIEND!..:,(

Really..
I LOVE HER as a friend!....

maybe right now.. she ain't upset anymore..
but me.. i'm still a bit upset..
i guess i'm what they call..
"nagbibiterbiteran"

A*** I am sorry for being a complete
Dick and Shithead..
I miss You..
and i don't want anymore conflicts..
you see.. your my bestfriend..
and you make me SMILE.:)

?
ZING!



10 - Taylor Swift - Taylor Swift - Mary's Song (oh My My My)

No comments:

Post a Comment