Zing!
"I Love You"
this word?? of course everyone knows what this means..
but does anyone knows how to say it?..
(I'm wrapped around my warm blanket as i write this
oh so "I don't know blog?"
it's cold as shit!.. and thunderous as my feelings..)
this is a pretty strong word to me..
the word means more than shit.. it's a commitment..
i'm not talking about the old fasion i love you ma i love you dad and
something related to your friends and family..
it's the Big "I Love You Word" you tell to the one you are
In Love With..
People I Know takes advantage of that word..
I Love You! Pwede nang maging tayo?
then after a couple of months... they're gone..
I don't like saying I Love You if i Don't really
Love That person.. Show me first that you a really committed..
i know girls are the one's doing this but it's just the same..
I Love You is a big word!.. When I say it.. i mean it!..
No fooling around.. You can be my first.. But Can
you be my Last??
We'll see.. You may say you love me..
But Do I love you??
Those are the questions..
Like it or Not..
That's the truth!..
ZING!
No comments:
Post a Comment