Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Oh C'mon!

I'm Zing!


It was Computer Time at 7:30am..
having recitation on our computer subject..
a seatmate of mine's computer..
"J" uses the game "CHESS TITANS"
as a wallpaper.. While Doing His C++ rediscovery..
well our teacher noticed the CHESS TITANS on my seatmate..
Thinking he was playing and not listening..
J argued to the teacher.. that he wasn't playing..
but my teacher never believed him.. she suggested
J not to come back in our next meeting..

poor J..

while i was listening(barely)
a seatmate of mine asked me a question
about our Assignment in Probability..
I entertained his question..
while suddenly..
the teacher yelled at us..
HEY! Both Of You Why Are You Not listening!
"What are you talking about.."
bat probability ang inaaral nyo??
eh computer tayo ahh..
"kayo ha! wag na kayo pumasok dito "
next meeting!

WHAT THE F***.. i only entertained his
question for a split second!..
C'mon!.. be reasonable..
don't overact!..
Fine get mad at us.. but don't throw us of the class!..
I NEVER DID ANYTHING THAT BAD!..
Shit!...
For the first time i got in trouble for
trying to help someone on their assignment..
I feel like Chris.. from everybody hates Chris..
geez...

I ain't missing next meetings class.
It's gonna take more than a "nagaartihang" teacher
to force me not to attend class..
I'm Still Going..
She Can't Force me..
F*** Her!(sorry but she really made me mad)

ZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment