THE CONCERT
I ran as fast as I can to the stage! My heartbeat was so fast and I am so freaking nervous!.
Oh man! I have to hurry!.. I FINALLY MADE IT TO THE CONCERT
I’ve been in a lot of trouble to be here! I can’t screw this up anymore.
I’m going to do this!
Taylor Swift: Okay! Now a special song to a special someone!
This is a request to a him! Now I won’t call out her name. I’m just going to approach her, your special someone will be riding this white horse, somewhere in here!.. you will be surprised!
My heartbeat was pounding twice as fast than it’s normal stage.
Taylor was starting to sing Enchanted, and as the song starts to reach it’s climatic part
She starts to approach cady as I have told
Cady: Oh my God! Is
Bree: Cady!! This is like! Ahhhhhhh!!
Her friends where screaming at the top of their lungs!
But my eyes where on Cady. Her beautiful smile, and her ever so enchanting personality.
I guy in a white horse with a mask starts to approach them.
Taylor Swift: Cady! This is your special Someone.
My heart was pounding so fast. Slowly he removes he’s mask,(“please don’t be in-love with someone else.. uhhh ohhhh!.
Cady was shocked. And blushing as her friends where screaming of joy.
Cady: Oh My God! YOU!
3 weeks earlier
Relly: Cady, I’ve been meaning to tell you this my entire since kindergarden
Relly: well not really kindergarten it was just an expression, it means a long time.
Relly: i never got the guts to tell you this,
Relly: please don’t be mad at me!
Relly: don’t avoid me or anything.
Relly: I.. I.. I..
Relly: I love you! Okay I said, I bet you don’t want to talk to me anymore.
Relly:..
Cady: Relly! Wait!..
Cady: I feel the same thing
Cady: I love you too!..
Relly: oh my god! I’m so happy
Cady: but you have to wait.
Cady promise me you’ll wait..
Relly: I will Cady!
Cady: wait for me my dear.
Relly: cady! What’s happening? Why are you leaving me?
Relly: CADY!!!!!
Cady: you peed your pants!..
Relly: What?
Cady: RING! RING!
Relly: What the F….
RINGGGG! RING!!!! RINGGGG!!(sound of the cell phone)
This is me, an average dude, living on an average life here in
It’s been 2 months and I have been having this kinds of dreams for a while.
I begin to wonder if this means something?
Well I just wake up from the ringing on My phone.
Relly: aww geese! I was just in the middle of my beautiful sweet dream. And my
Stupid phone had to ruin it. In fact, I am so upset that I was just dreaming!..
RINGGGG! RINGGGG!!
Relly: Hello?
Roach: Dude where are you?
Okay. This is Roach!. My best friend, we have been since kindergarten. Okay it was just in 6th grade, that was just an expression. he transferred from
Relly: what? it’s 4am dude? What could we possibly be doing right now?
Roach: what? dude! It’s 9am in the morning! It’s our graduation practice! Remember?
Roach: Bender is going to kill you man!
Relly: what? but it’s dark!. Wait.. let me just open the window and…
(I was shocked when I recognized that there was just a large black cardboard blocking the window. I then realized who did this.)
Oh shit! Larry!
Well! Larry is my big brother. From the looks of what he just did to my window, and setting my alarm clock on a different time. He’s not a jackass. Sure he does pranks to me. But this is just evil!. I really like his girlfriend, Marcy. He’s so kind and generous, and very innocent. I don’t even know how she fell to my bastard brother. But my bro loves her a lot, and I respect that. Whenever our parents aren’t home, she comes over to the house, and they you know.. do it in Larry’s room. Listening to Marcy’s cries when they do it. Makes me think twice if she is the innocent kind. Today was the last day of our graduation practice, and I am late. Our teachers is going to kill me! This was the last day and I can’t even make it on time. Crap I better haul ass!.
Got to hurry!.. dam it! I’m skipping breakfast!..
Better take a shower fast!..
I quickly got to my cabinet and wore my clothes as fast as I can!
After that I grabbed my keys and ran downstairs as fast as I can.
Garry: Son, aren’t you going to eat your breakfast?
Relly: no time
Larry: oh c’mon dad, just one last prank since my lil bro’s going to college.
Relly: Yeah. I’m gonna miss you bro even though you’ve been an asshole to me!(I was just joking around with him. We do it all the time)
Relly: Oh c’mon
Larry: Well I’m gona miss kicking your ass all the time. Now Go Haul ass! You’ll be late!
Mom: take care honey! Have a safe drive!
Relly: yeah mom! I will!
I'm afraid he never will. but that kid has a good heart. he just needs to stop thinking of
himself more than thinking of others.
Mom: he just misses he’s dad. He love him very much. I’m sure sometime he will treat you as his dad. someday. he's gonna have he's big break.
Relly: bye Mom!
As I was starting the engine. It happened again. My old bobcat pickup truck jammed again!
Dam! This happens everytime!
Relly: man! Why won’t you start! C’mon! I’m late!
Larry: hey Relly! Try kicking the hood!
Relly: Okay!
I exited my car and did what Larry instructed.
BAM!!!! (Engine Starts).
Relly: man! How they design these cars I will never understand.
I hurried back in the car, buckled up.
Relly: okay Mom! Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment