ZING!
my interest for this So Called Interesting course of mine
is suddenly vanishing..
i realized that this isn't what i want..
so stupid of me.. it took me 2 years to realize
i've made a big mistake..
being an engineer is very hard work!
all those freaging equations and numbers is messing with my head!..
i realized that a differen't step is what i need!..
I want to be a Visual Artist.. Or Film Maker!..
I've dreamed of it for a very long time!..
My Drawing skills are the tools of my creativity
of doing films!...
there is a reason why i Love YouTube So much..
i crave for a video of my own..
so many ideas.. and yet no proper materials
to create a decent video..
oh man!.. if only i can turn back time...
But Still...
there is still a positive side..
if i somehow.. a miracle happens..
I pass this coming April's Qualifying Exam..
I will continue my pursuit of being an Engineer..
or perhaps if i have what it takes..
i will finish engineering and go to film school..
all hopes are now lying in that qualifying exams!..
ZING!
No comments:
Post a Comment